Zingara solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
2 short decks are used, with all cards ranked Two to Six removed.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color consecutively from Sevens to Aces.
- A Seven is placed into the first foundation.
- Cards are dealt into the tableau column below this foundation until another Seven appears.
- The Seven is placed into the next empty foundation.
- Cards are dealt in this fashion until all cards are dealt.
- As any Eight or Nine is dealt it will be built onto a foundation, if possible.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play onto foundations.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Every card played into the foundations will score.