Laggard Lady solitaire rules
Play all cards except Queens into the foundation piles.
The 16 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 8 left foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color from Sixes to Jacks.
- The 8 right foundation piles are built downward regardless of suit or color from Fives to Kings, with Kings built onto Aces.
- Neither group can begin more foundation piles than the current number of Queens in the Queen row.
- Cards from the stock are dealt onto the 8 columns of the Queen row.
- When a Queen is dealt, it automatically begins a new column.
- Uncovered end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be moved onto a Queen after the stock is empty.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the Queen row.
Every card played into the foundations will score.