Eight Away solitaire rules
Play all cards except Kings into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Queens.
- The 8 King row columns are built downward in suit.
- Any downward, in-suit card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Uncovered end cards may be built onto foundation piles or reserve spaces.
The 8 reserve spaces can each hold 1 card. Any card may be played into an empty reserve space.
- Cards are dealt one at a time to the King row, starting with a King.
- When another King is dealt it begins a new column, so columns begin with random lengths.
Every card played into the foundations will score.