Picture Gallery solitaire rules
Play all Queens into the Queen Row and all Aces through Jacks into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in alternating color from Aces to Jacks.
- Queen piles may be built downward in alternating color.
- Top cards of Queen piles, except the Queens, are available for play.
- Note that only Queens must remain in the Queen row to win.
- The 8 King row columns may be built upward or downward in alternating color.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Kings may not be played on.
- Cards are dealt one at a time to the King row, starting with a King.
- When another King is dealt it begins a new column, so columns begin with random lengths.
Every card played into the foundations will score.