Faerie Queen solitaire rules
Play all cards except Kings into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color from Aces to Queens.
- Cards from the stock are dealt onto the 8 columns of the King row.
- When a King is dealt, it automatically begins a new column.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Columns may be built downward regardless of suit or color after the stock is empty.
- Any card may be moved onto a King after the stock is empty.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the King row.
Every card played into the foundations will score.