Twenty solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The top cards of the 20 tableau piles are available for play onto foundations.
- Tableau piles are not built on.
- Empty tableau spaces are automatically filled with the top card of the stock.
Cards are dealt from the stock to each tableau pile.
Every card played into the foundations will score.