Royal Rendezvous solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 16 foundation piles are in 2 rows.
- Aces in the top row are built upward in suit to Queens.
- Aces in the bottom row are built upward in suit by twos to Kings:
- Twos in the bottom row are built upward in suit by twos to Queens:
- A King may be played into each of the top 4 spaces after the other King of the same suit has been built into the bottom foundation row.
- The 16 tableau spaces can each hold 1 card.
- Tableau cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Empty tableau spaces are filled automatically from the waste pile, or the stock if the waste pile is empty.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.