Grandmother's Patience solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 22 tableau columns are built on from the waste pile regardless of rank, suit, or color.
- A column cannot contain more than two cards.
- The end cards are available for play onto foundations.
- Empty tableau spaces are automatically filled with the top card of the stock.
The top card is available for play.
The 4 reserve spaces can each hold one card from the stock.
Cards in reserve spaces are available for play onto foundations.
Every card played into the foundations will score.