Colorado solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 20 tableau piles are built on from the stock regardless of rank, suit, or color.
- The top cards are available for play onto foundations.
- Empty tableau spaces are automatically filled with the top card of the stock.
The top card of the stock pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.