Superior Canfield solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- The first foundation card dealt when the game starts sets the initial rank for all foundation piles.
- The 4 tableau columns are built downward in alternating color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- Any tableau card, covered or not, is playable within the tableau.
- Only column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
13 cards are dealt into the reserve pile at the start of the game. The top card is available for play.
Cards are dealt 3 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile. Unlimited redeals.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.