The Plot solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- No other piles may be built on until the first pile is completed.
- The first foundation card dealt when the game starts sets the initial rank for all foundation piles.
- The 12 tableau piles are built downward regardless of suit or color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- Top cards are available for play onto foundations only.
- Cards that match the first foundation rank cannot be built onto other cards, and no cards may be built onto them.
- Empty spaces may only be filled from the waste pile.
- Only cards that match the first foundation rank may be played into empty spaces while the first foundation is incomplete. After it is completed, any card may be played into an empty space.
13 cards are dealt into the reserve pile at the start of the game. The top card is available for play onto foundations only.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.