Wheatsheaf solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 8 tableau columns are built upward or downward in suit.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Empty tableau spaces are filled automatically from the waste pile, or the stock if the waste pile is empty.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.