Box Kite solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 top piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 bottom piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- If a pile contains more than one card, its top card is available for play on the other foundation pile of the same suit.
- The 12 tableau piles are dealt around the foundations.
- The piles are built upward or downward regardless of suit or color consecutively, with Kings and Aces built onto each other.
- Top cards are available for play.
- Empty tableau spaces are not filled.
Every card played into the foundations will score.