St. Helena solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 top piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 bottom piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 12 tableau piles are dealt around the foundations.
- The piles are built upward or downward regardless of suit or color.
- Top cards are available for play.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
- Before the first redeal, cards from the top 4 piles may be built only onto the top 4 foundations. Cards from the bottom 4 piles may be built only onto the bottom 4 foundations. Cards from the side piles may be built onto any foundation.
- Once the cards are redealt, there are no foundation building restrictions.
When play is blocked, click the redeal space to gather and redeal the tableau piles. 2 redeals.
Every card played into the foundations will score.