Uncle Walters solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- The 36 tableau piles are arranged in 3 rows and 12 columns.
- The piles are built downward in suit.
- The lowest pile in each column is exposed for play. Higher piles in each column are blocked until the lower piles are removed.
- The top cards of piles are available for play onto foundations or exposed tableau piles in the same or higher rows. Cards cannot be moved onto tableau piles in a lower row.
- Any card may be played into empty tableau spaces in the top row. Spaces in the lower rows are not filled.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.