Six by Six solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- Any Aces dealt during the initial deal are automatically built to foundations.
- The 6 tableau columns are built downward regardless of suit.
- Any downward, in-suit card sequence may be moved within the tableau. Note that only in-suit sequences may be moved, even though sequences may be built regardless of suit.
- Only column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the leftmost tableau column.
Every card played into the foundations will score.