Snake solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- Top cards may be played back into the tableau.
- The 8 tableau columns are built downward regardless of suit.
- Any downward card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Only column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the leftmost tableau column.
Every card played into the foundations will score.