Miss Milligan solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- The 8 tableau columns are built downward in alternating color.
- Any downward, alternating-color card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Only column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Only Kings may be played into empty tableau spaces.
Click the stock to deal 1 card to the end of each tableau column.
- When the stock is empty, any column end card or downward, alternating-color card sequence may be moved into the reserve space.
- Cards in the reserve are available for play.
- The reserve must be empty before cards can be moved into it.
Every card played into the foundations will score.