Agnes Bernauer solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- The first foundation card dealt when the game starts sets the initial rank for all foundation piles.
- The 7 tableau columns are built downward in alternating color.
- Any downward, alternating-color card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Empty tableau spaces may be filled with cards one rank lower than the initial foundation rank.
Top cards of the 7 reserve piles are available for play.
Click the stock to deal 1 card to each reserve pile.
Every card played into the foundations will score.