Divorce solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left piles are built upward by twos from Aces to Kings in alternating color.
- The 4 right piles are built upward by twos from Twos to Queens in alternating color.
- The 4 tableau columns are built on from the stock regardless of rank, suit, or color.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play onto foundations.
- Any stock card may be played into an empty tableau space.
The top card of the stock pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.