Alternate solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- 2 foundation piles are built upward in alternating color from Aces to Kings.
- 2 foundation piles are built downward in alternating color from Kings to Aces.
- The 4 tableau columns are built on from the stock regardless of rank, suit, or color.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play onto foundations.
- Any stock card may be played into an empty tableau space.
The top card of the stock pile is available for play. 1 redeal.
Every card played into the foundations will score.