Capuchin solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- Each foundation starts with a random card.
Uncovered end cards of the 8 tableau columns are available for play.
- Click the redeal space to redeal tableau columns.
- Each column pile is redealt individually, providing 8 redeals.
Every card played into the foundations will score.