Interregnum solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- Each foundation must start with a card that is one rank higher than the indicator card above the foundation.
- Each of the 8 indicator cards lies above a foundation.
- An indicator card is automatically moved onto its foundation when 12 cards are built, completing the foundation.
Uncovered end cards of the 8 waste columns are available for play.
Click the stock to deal 1 card to the end of each waste column.
Every card played into the foundations will score.