Agnes Sorel solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- The first foundation card dealt when the game starts sets the initial rank for all foundation piles.
- The 7 tableau columns are built downward in the same color.
- Downward sequences in the same color must be moved together within the tableau, they cannot be broken apart.
- Column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Empty tableau spaces may not be played into.
Click the stock to deal 1 card to the end of each tableau column.
Every card played into the foundations will score.