Giant solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- When the stock is empty, the top foundation cards are available for play back onto tableau columns. (Note that the Auto Play preference must be off for this to work properly.)
- The 8 tableau columns are built downward in alternating color.
- Any downward, alternating-color card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Only column end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Click the stock to deal 1 card to the end of each tableau column.
Every card played into the foundations will score.