Wood solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward in alternating color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- The first foundation card dealt when the game starts sets the initial rank for all foundation piles.
10 cards are dealt into the reserve pile at the start of the game. The top card of the reserve is available for play onto foundations only.
- The 8 tableau columns are built downward in alternating color.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Empty tableau spaces are filled automatically from the stock.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.