Peek solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation wings.
- The 4 foundation wings are built in suit, rank order is ignored.
- The first card played into a foundation wing must have the same rank as the card dealt into the top foundation wing when the game started.
- A card can be played into a foundation wing only if a card of the same rank appears in the foundation wing directly above it. This does not apply to the top foundation wing.
- 4 cards each are dealt into the 4 reserve piles at the start of the game.
- End cards are available for play.
Cards are dealt 3 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile. Unlimited redeals.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.