Lady of the Manor solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward regardless of suit or color from Aces to Kings.
The top cards of the 4 floor piles are available for play.
- Each of the 12 manor piles contains a single rank, with Twos on the left around to Kings on the right.
- Top cards are available for play.
- Aces are dealt into the foundations.
- 12 cards are dealt into each floor pile.
- Remaining cards are dealt into the manor piles. Each manor pile will contain a different amount of cards.
Every card played into the foundations will score.