Grand Duchess solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- Uncovered end cards of the 4 tableau columns are available for building onto foundations.
- Empty spaces are not filled.
Click the stock to deal 1 card to the end of each tableau column and 2 cards to the waste row. 3 redeals.
- All cards in the waste row are available for play after the stock is empty.
- No cards are dealt to the waste row on the last redeal.
Every card played into the foundations will score.