Fission solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- End cards of the reserve columns are available for play.
- When a card is removed, a reserve column splits into two columns.
- When a reserve column splits into single cards, those cards become foundation piles.
The 28 potential foundation piles are built upward consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- The 4 tableau rows are built in suit, regardless of rank.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play onto foundations only.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Every card played into the foundations will score.