Bisley solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings.
- It does not matter how many cards are built onto each foundation.
- The 13 tableau columns are built upward or downward in suit.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Empty tableau spaces are not filled.
Every card played into the foundations will score.