Windmill solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles and Hub.
- The 4 foundation piles are built downward regardless of suit or color from Kings to Aces.
- Foundation cards may be moved to the Hub. 2 cards in a row from the same foundation may not be moved.
The Hub pile in the center is built upward regardless of suit or color consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings, until it contains 52 cards.
- The 8 tableau spaces can each hold 1 card.
- Tableau cards may be built onto foundation piles or the Hub.
- Empty tableau spaces are automatically filled with the top card of the waste pile. If the waste pile is empty, the top card of the stock is used.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations and Hub will score.