Simplicity solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- The first card played into a foundation pile must have the same rank as the card dealt into the first foundation pile when the game started.
- The 12 tableau piles are built downward in alternating color. Aces are built onto Kings.
- Top cards are available for play.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.