Quadrangle solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- The first foundation card dealt when the game starts sets the initial rank for all foundation piles.
- The 12 tableau columns are built downward in suit.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Empty tableau spaces are filled automatically from the waste pile, or the stock if the waste pile is empty.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.