Penguin solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- Three foundation cards of the same rank are dealt when the game starts. The fourth card of that rank is dealt at the bottom of the first tableau column.
- The 7 tableau columns are built downward in suit.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Any downward, in-suit card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Cards ranked one lower than the initial foundation card ranks may be played into empty spaces.
The 7 reserve spaces can each hold 1 card. Any card may be played into an empty reserve space.
Every card played into the foundations will score.