Odd and Even solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit by twos, skipping every other rank. The piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left piles are built from Aces to Queens, 1 pile of each suit:
- The 4 right piles are built from Twos to Kings, 1 pile of each suit:
- The 9 tableau spaces can each hold 1 card.
- Tableau cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile. 1 redeal.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.