Nationale solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 12 tableau columns are built upward or downward in suit consecutively, with Aces and Kings built on each other.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Any card may be played into an empty space.
As cards are first dealt into the tableau columns, any card that can be played on a foundation pile will automatically be played. This means that games may start with different numbers of cards already in the foundations.
Every card played into the foundations will score.