Invasion solitaire rules
Subvert all cards except Kings into the Homeland before the invading army crosses the Sea.
The 4 foundation piles to the right represent the Homeland and are built upward regardless of suit from Aces to Kings.
The 4 invading Kings to the left are not in play.
- The invading Army crosses the 4 rows of the Sea tableau from left to right, trying reach the Homeland.
- Cards that are rightmost in a row may be subverted and built onto foundations.
- Any card in the Sea can be moved to the end of a row if it is one less in rank than the rightmost card.
- Gaps in the rows are closed up by shifting cards backwards.
- When a card is moved from any of the 4 leftmost spaces it is immediately replaced from the stock.
- The stock pile represents the Army that is moving across the Sea.
- When the stock is clicked, all cards in the Sea are advanced one space to the right and 4 new cards are dealt in the leftmost spaces.
- The game is lost if there are no moves left and any card has crossed the entire Sea to the Homeland.
Every card played into the Homeland will score.