Dieppe solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- The 8 tableau columns are built downward regardless of suit or color.
- Any end card or descending card sequence may be moved within the tableau after the first 3 deals from the stock.
- Uncovered end cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space after the first 3 deals from the stock.
- The first 3 times, 1 card is dealt from the stock to the end of each tableau column.
- Afterward, cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock to the waste pile.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.