Corners solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
- The 4 foundation piles are built upward in suit consecutively, with Aces built onto Kings.
- A pile is complete when it contains 13 cards.
- Each foundation starts with a random card.
- The 5 tableau spaces can each hold 1 card.
- Tableau cards may be built onto foundation piles.
- Empty tableau spaces are automatically filled with the top card of the stock.
Cards are dealt 1 at a time from the stock pile to the waste pile. 2 redeals.
The top card of the waste pile is available for play.
Every card played into the foundations will score.