Capricieuse solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are divided into 2 groups:
- The 4 left foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 4 right foundation piles are built downward in suit from Kings to Aces, 1 pile of each suit.
- The 12 tableau columns are built upward or downward in suit.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Any card may be played into an empty space.
As cards are first dealt into the tableau columns, any card that can be played on a foundation pile will automatically be played. This means that games may start with different numbers of cards already in the foundations.
When play is blocked, click the redeal space to gather and redeal the tableau columns. 2 redeals.
Every card played into the foundations will score.