Blockade solitaire rules
Play all cards into the foundation piles.
The 8 foundation piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
- The 12 tableau columns are built downward in suit.
- Any downward, in-suit card sequence may be moved within the tableau.
- Uncovered end cards are available for play.
- Any card may be played into an empty tableau space.
- If the tableau has empty spaces, clicking the stock will fill the spaces.
- If the tableau does not have empty spaces, clicking the stock will deal 1 card to the end of each tableau column.
Every card played into the foundations will score.